Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Moon.;P

Last night,I went to the cinema with my sisters to watch NeW mOOn!I`m very excited because I`m waiting for so long to watch it.Actually mom didn`t want me to go to the cinema.Anyway, that was my 1st time to go there.huhu.Finally she gave me permission as I was in Penang while she was in KK.haha:D(evil laugh)Am I bad?sorry mom..hehe.I enjoyed myself yesterday watching it while eating pop corns.The truth is I`m eager to eat those pop corns than watching movie!haha:D

3 comments:

  1. Caramel pop corn is cheaper at pasar mlm. hehe. I guess we could buy a few bags of popcorn and bring them to the cinema or even sell them at the entrance. This will definitely excite ppl who came to the movies. They can eat bags of popcorn and we could earn much profits! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..you`re right snow white.^^I`ll help you to sell those pop corns.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah,rm1 only.
    hoorayyy.
    come n buy.

    ReplyDelete