Thursday, February 21, 2013

Harry Edogawa



HARRY



VS


EDOGAWA


Dear readers,


My entry for today is about these stunning boys - Harry Potter and Edogawa Conan :) Since I'm a big fan of Harry Potter's series ( series 1-7 ) and Detective Conan Comics, I have finished watching HP movies and reading HP books & *Detective Conan Manga Series ( until volume 60). 

Okay, why am I so fond of these guys?? Yeah..of course, their styles! Both of them wear spectacles and so do I . Besides, their personalities are interesting. Well, Harry is born as a wizard, while Conan is a talented young boy who is famously known as the youngest detective for centuries. They seem introvert and it is actually non-contrast with me. 

Sometimes, their characteristics are just like me. hehe * Am I complimenting myself?? I really admire Conan because I think he is born to be genius. I wonder how come Aoyama Gosho can mould a character like him and plan his detective stories flawlessly. A cute little boy *after Kudo Shinichi, a high school student shrank * can solve any labyrinth cases. Wow! I'm amazed.

How about Harry, the boy who lived? Yeah, Harry is able to live when his mother, Lily Potter gave him the love charm. Voldermort who seeks for revenge can't kill a baby??LOL. That's why he wants to kill Harry, hey he's the dark lord! Harry even has a parseltounge - Harry can speak to snakes :D Awesome!! and at first, people thought that he's the heir of Salazar Slytherin in Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets as he has that talent. 

I love Quidditch! Harry is the youngest seeker for centuries! His father, James Potter was also a seeker before, so it's in Harry's blood to be expert in Quidditch Game. And, Harry is the descendants of the youngest brother who confront Death in the Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows who had passed the invisibility cloak to his descendants :) 

That's all for now. Don't forget to watch or read both of Harry Potter and Edogawa Conan either on movies or books :D


Yours sincerely,

Autumn Tears  

2 comments:

  1. Haha, perasanlah tu. Budgetlah, sikit mereka itu fiksyen, "fiction", very far from reality. Jgn badik marah,saja nak post comment.

    ReplyDelete