Thursday, February 7, 2013

I will miss you my dear Sis!

Assalamualaikum :) For this entry, I would like to dedicate this post for my Sis Syafiqa :D @ Kak Cik.

For your information, Kak Cik will further her study in degree at University of Adelaide, Aussie.She's going to fly there on 10 February 2013 *my birthday-oh I feel very honored*  I'm hoping that everything will be alright during her journey :) Right now, she has to pack all sorts of things. I usually accompany her shopping until we drop! Sometimes, she has to deal with Banks *HSBC, Bank Islam* too. Congrats to Kak Cik because she manages to accept scholarship from KPT. I wonder whether I would also get scholarship when I become a university student *AMIN ^^* I'm hoping to get flying colors result for my SPM 2012 :D

Dear Kak Cik, I can't wait to know everything about Aussie. It would be great too if you can swap stories with me through Facebook. I'm curious to know how cats there survive during winter!hehe :P Tan*my lovely cat* would be please to hear from you soon. He thinks that he would like to visit you if God wills. HAHA. I'm sure that you will miss him a lot because you are his Mommy :P weee~ Biomedic  is a tough course. I hope you can cope well with your studies. Remember Allah always because He's the only one who can help you.If you need shoulders to cry on, don't hesitate to ask helps from us*your family* as we will always support you.Remember me always because I will always remember you too. Thank you for helping me during my school years. I appreciate everything that you have done to me. I love your cooking as it reminds me of SPM. You always cook my lunch during my examination days. You even know me well as you live with me for 10 months while waiting to further your study.

Last but not least, I loooovee my sister. I hate that sister..who??I'm joking :P Don't forget to bring my precious gift, Rabbit Key chain ! as it will remind you of me whenever you look at it.

With lots of LOVE,

Your Naughty Little Sis - Adik  

No comments:

Post a Comment