Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweet 18 teen Autumn Tears!

Peace be upon you readers!

Finally, I'm 18teen! People can consider me as an adult. HAHA :D Well, that title seems too foreign for me. I guess that I'll be used to it someday. Kak Cik had reached Australia and that makes me feel sad to think about her. My tears dropped that day we sent her at Kuala Lumpur International Airport but nobody knows! HAHA :D

I'm not a person who shows my weakness in front of other people- Crying & Sobbing. As for me, it would be very embarassing if someone sees I'm crying. I usually cry when I'm touched. Well, I'm a girl, a so called woman who has a fragile heart. I bet other women too ! I'm hoping that she'll be fine. Actually, Kak cik catched a cold as the temperature drops to 17th degree celcius. She is now staying at her senior's house. Hope that everything will be smooth during the orientation weeks.


Kak Yang is having a hard time now. I'm praying for her to pass with flying colors during her final exam. May Allah SWT help her to be strong and patient to face it. May Kak Yang graduate and become a versatile doctor in the future :) Ameen. You can do it, Sis!

I had fun staying in Concorde Inn KLIA. Everybody seems to celebrate my birthday too although we are busy helping Kak Cik. The person who always cheer me up is Kak Ngah :) I had celebtrated my birthday earliar at Damirall's Grill, Penang with Kak Ngah. She made a suprise by asking the waiter to bring a piece of Blueberry Cheese Cake and dedicate a birthday song :D It was the best birthday ever! Kak Ngah gave me a book as a present.



Please don't laugh when you read this title. Hey, I guess that I need to improve my communication skills okay :D Maybe this book can help me.


Thank you Kak Ngah !! :) I really enjoy my day at Concorde Inn. I met a lot of Matthew Salleh :P hehe (Mat Salleh) I like their services. That hotel even provides a bus to go to KLIA so Abah won't have to drive.




Selamat Datang ke Concorde Inn :D

My daily routine is doing chores, helping mum, going for driving class( I'm waiting for my Lisence L) , watching Korean Series on SOne HD and even reading books! I'm trying to finish Men From Mars, Women From Venus and Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix.





Wish me luck to finish reading these books from cover to cover especially Harry Potter as it is very thick as wool =_=


That's all from me. Have a nice day everyone :) By the way, special thank yous for wishing me on Facebook and phone friends!! I really appreciate that. But...ermm, I can't find my so called Prince Charming.huhu. Whatever, maybe he lost direction while finding me. (* but still I want him to find me :P)


YOURS SINCERELY,

Autumn Tears  



2 comments:

  1. Hi.Baby in the house! Dont be sad coz kak cik is away only for awhile~~ Baby is always here to help you out...heheheh..

    Next time, baby is going to korea again~ dont forget to tag along but you hav to save some money...baby is not so rich anymore!! but i hope 6pax is not chasing for any of us!!beware of that- he's looking for us everywhre.

    Happy bday, Adik!!!
    hope you can be a gud communicator one day. plz beat kak cik and me.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello baby!I'll try to save a lot of money.may my dream to go to Korea come TRUE but still you have to support me too.hehe. 6pax won't chase us but he will definitely chase kak cik.hehe.thank you baby!hopefully.david Hirst is going to tell me a secret which will help me to beat both of you.haha :P

    ReplyDelete