Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Future?

Dear readers, 

Hi there! Peace be upon you (: 


I am Wan Sujaihah and I'm 18 yo! I had just finished my SPM Examination and as a school leaver I'm thinking hard to choose which path should I go. Well, I'm hoping to pursue my studies in oversea. I want to follow my sisters' foot steps - Sis Syamimi went to India as she's taking medical course while Sis Syafiqa went to Adelaide in order to achieve her Biomedical Science Degree.

What about me? I hope that I'll be accepted to further my studies in foundation, matrix or STPM. Any of these three options is okay for me as long as I will study - InsyaAllah :) Right after that, I will definitely hunt for scholarships! Oh, please. By managing to get it, my dream to fly to oversea will come true! Oh, how I wish this miracle will happen to me ^^


Dad is always saying that I'll be going to Canada. HAHA :D I hope he's right :P I know that my parents have high expectations in me. I don't want to disappoint them especially Dad as he always want to see me as a vet in the future- but Mum objects. She said that she'll approve me to study in any courses except Animal Health. Whatever. I'm counting days to know my result. I hope it will come out well as expected. Ameen. *straight A's*


Yours sincerely,

Autumn Tears.  


1 comment: