Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prankers

Dear readers!

   Remember the earlier post about xoxo? Something wrong had happened just now. I viewed my own account of that application and I noticed that there were some questions requested to me. So I just take it easy and I was shocked to read this : Ask Me   

I was clueless to think who the heck sent this to me. But then I asked my friends. Both of them denied. So at first I was speechless. What a shame! I couldn't hide it from xoxo. My friends said that maybe that bloke who sent this. But I kept denying because I knew xoxo doesn't know who I am. My friends and I became detectives for a while. We were investigating this thing !


Finally, it was Puteri who sent this quest. She forgot about it until she found out that it was her - the pranker. HAHA :D


Okay I am a bit relieved. I felt sucks at first but I'm okay now.hehe :)


Yours sincerely, 

Autumn Tears  

No comments:

Post a Comment