Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Am I happy?

Dear readers, 

       Today I was just so bored. Nothing much happened. For your information, I was back tweeting as my twitter account has been filled with lots of spider webs! And again, can't you see I am blogging? Blogging is one of my ways to express my feelings and to spend my free time. Yes, I am totally freaking free since I finished my SPM Examination.

Actually, I had been stalking this bloke and my closest friends knew about it. Well, it's normal to stalk someone when you admire xoxo :D Yeah, I had a chat with my pal a few days ago and we started to post some silly quests via an application to this bloke. I couldn't believe it when xoxo answered but to my disappointment, xoxo did not answer according to the quest but still xoxo responded, right? The question now is am I happy?

I don't know. Maybe it's just a common feeling. How I wish xoxo know about me - the existence me in this world as a caliph. I'm not asking xoxo to acknowledge me. At least knowing that I am exist is enough and not more than that. This will make me happy and that is for sure.

When talk about love issue, I am way too not ready for this. I am only 18teen and supposedly chasing my dreams. When the right time comes, I won't hesitate to think about this matter twice. It is for my own sake :) As for me, admiring someone is wonderful although we are invisible to that person. It seems futile but trust me, you won't regret it because it is a normal phase for everyone. It won't be enjoyable if you do not bump into this sort of situation. Just chill and enjoy your life ;)

Your sincerely,

Autumn Tears  

No comments:

Post a Comment