Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hey, it's March!



Peace be upon you.

Dear readers,

SPM result will be announced soon. I'm sure all the candidates are scared to death right now including me. I have butterflies in my stomach! Well, SPM is very important for us especially the school leavers as it is sort of a golden ticket to pursue our studies either in university, college and etc. Let's just pray for the best. InsyaAllah, I believe that the batch 95 will absolutely pass with flying colours. May Allah bless us! 

I can't believe it although I have rub my eyes a few times- Time does fleet away! In a blink of time, we have reach March 2013! For all the SPM Candidates 2012, don't ever give up until the announcement of the result because you guys still have time to pray to god :) Don't ever underestimate the power of Du'a ^_^ Just believe in yourself. 9A+ :D Ameen.


Yours sincerely,

Autum Tears  

No comments:

Post a Comment