Sunday, March 24, 2013

21/3/2013

Dear readers,


Retweeted Zaryff ϟ (@AmierZaryff):score
For those feeling down. My sister got 5A's in SPM and is now in Manchester doing law after working hard to get a 4.0 GPA in her foundation.


Wan Syakira @ Kak Ngah :
 I got 4 A's in SPM and now already working n travelling around the world


Maksu Mahiza Kassim :
 i only got 2 A's but settled down with 2 local diplomas n 1 overseas degree...just work hard in the next level jiha...


Okay, I got my SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA result and my result is not really great. I scored 7A's 2B 's. For your information I got A+ for Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Mathematics, Pendidikan Islam while A for History *my fav sub but I'm a bit frust because I didn't get A+ for it :/ 2 A- for electives sub which are Biology and Chemistry. B+ for Additional Mathematics and B for Physics.


Although I'm sooo down to earth right now, I'm grateful to Allah. I shouldn't give up. I know I must work hard after this. Pray for me okay :) Thanks to everyone who has supported me during my  journey. That's all for now. May Allah grant me scholarship although I know I have to compete with 15 thousands students who scored straight A's ==' \Ameen


Yours sincerely,
Autumn Tears   

No comments:

Post a Comment