Saturday, February 16, 2013

Daily Routines

Hello Peeps! -Assalamualaikum :D 

How are you? I'm fine, Alhamdulillah. 


Today is a typical day. As usual, I am completing my daily tasks. I logged in my Facebook account and Blogger account. I watched Korean reality shows of course!, I did chores with Mum and read some motivation books. It is a bit bored but I'm getting used to it. My driving class will start soon but I guess that it will start in March as I'm going to take JPJ Driving Test on 26th March 2013.


MARCH- the month that makes me thrilled and scared. I don't know when will Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia announce Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2012 result but I'm praying that the announcement won't fall on the same date as my driving test! Just thinking of it makes me feel dizzy. May Allah SWT answers my prayers -please for this time! *straight A's - 9A *  Ameen. I'm stressed out  


At least, I had fun watching Running Man on SOne HD, Astro channel 393, with Mum. Laughter is the best medicine, right? It was very funny and I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud :D I watched episode 106, the Olympics Games - 2013. The guests from this episode were some of the actors from the Korean Series To The Beautiful You, who are Minho (SHINEE), Sulli (F(x)) and Kwanghee ( ZE:A). The others are Young Hwa ( CN BLUE), Joon ( MBlaq) and Jong Hyun. Those idols are very handsome except for Sulli because she is a girl :) I like Sulli because she is very cute and she is not the girlish type.


I can't believe that Kwanghee is the weakest person in the idol team. He can't even beat Seok Jin during their first challenge * ice skiing  xD but still he loves to cheer the surrounding and people get annoyed easily with him. Minho and Joong Kook were the best competent! Although Running Man wins, Joong Kook's performance for this episode was a bit lacking. Where are his glory days? HAHA. I want to see him as Spartian again!- the wild tiger :) and as for Ace Ji Hyo, she is very great! I like her!! She has the soul of a fighter :) Jong Hyun is super duper cute :D He seems happy to being watched on TV. I am looking forward to seeing the next episode of Running Man. May this year brings luck to me :)


Yours sincerely,

Autumn Tears 


No comments:

Post a Comment