Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hard to imagine


salam . its hard to imagine how i can manage my life like this..sometimes, even i have rubbed my eyes a few times, i just can't believe it.this sort of life does seem ridiculous too. its no doubt. i don't know why there are too many obstacles and my question is how i can endure? i feel like i'm going insane and i guess i really need someone to give a shoulder to cry on. from one problem to another. i just can't take it anymore! why is this world damn cruel?? is it my fate to undergo troubles?huh...i need space !

ustaz, i hope you'll check again. :) its for my future.do consider it. teacher, for your information, there's no perlembagaan in 2009's report.i don't bluff you. i'm serious.
to my dearest god, why are you giving me such a hard time? i guess i need to get back to school for the stuffs that are very important which were left due to my carelessness. hope that you'll help me to keep them save by the time being. there's no one who can help me. its only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment