Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry T___T

Maaf, Sorry, Gomen, Mianhae ..
I just want to dedicate those four words for mom and dad.

I know this is all my fault..I had attend my school speech day every year and I feel really sorry for myself for contributing futile efforts for the fourth year.yes i'm not attending that for 2011. T___T
This is due to my less effort, mistakes n etc. I know I did a very big mistake but I only have one word to say right now>>> SORRY T_________T

my add m3..i'm a bit piss off..yeah..why can't i get at least 1 mark to get the A??hurmm :( my science subs are getting low..but I MUST NOT GIVE UP!!! I'm feeling envy with my buds ..they're going to attend the speech day~ I just don't feel okay..mom and dad did scold me.I know I'm the black sheep of the family :'(
why can't someone gives support and motivates me when I'm down. I HATE IT!!!

Teacher Lela did have a talk with me after chemistry.She said that my results are not really standard in MEOR HISSAN'S FAMILY T________T I just felt that a stone is hitting on my head..aiyaaa. my current mood: SAD. I got number 6 out of 32..It's bad isn't it..*smirking


your sincerely,

Crying Autumn Tears.

4 comments:

  1. right. i was in the same situation, too. i used to be a bright student but now, it turned one hundred and eighty degrees. i realised that i cant always be the best. sometimes i fell down. but doesnt mean that i lose. my advice - be positive. it might sound cliche but positivity is critically important. especially in your adolescent age. do learn from experiences. every moment in your life (including this) is an experience, so take a lesson from this experience. dare to fail, do not be afraid to fail. failure teaches you to improve better. but do improvise from your failure. be optimistic. past is past. future is unknown. in fact, today is the future. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is baby from Meor Hissan family. Take it easy, my dear. If you were the black sheep, i must be the striking yellow- which was born more different than the rest. I scored much lower than you in Add Maths. In fact, i never passed my Add Maths paper except in my SPM. I guess your teacher never knew there was another funky-troublesome sheep in our family since she never taught the super older one. Not scoring in Add Maths doesnt mean you are not brilliant - but the path you take does matter in the future. Talk to me if you are in doubt. I have lots lots of experience n went through many things too..cheer up! u knw whre to find baby!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading your entry makes me feel younger...:p

    Do you very best at whatever you have to deal with and stop comparing yourself with others. To be slightly different in the family is not a crime. I do believe that you have your own ways to make your parents feel proud of u....good luck with that!
    (kak Shahirah)

    ReplyDelete