Friday, February 24, 2012

I would like to go to Innisfree.




Hello readers! My current mood is not really stable. I get irritated easily and I can't help myself to stop being angry without any reasons. I don't know why but I'm hoping that my life will get better. For your information, lots of things to do for the time being.

The upcoming tests! I'm sick of it =__= stay back for co-curriculum activities for 3 times in a week * it feels like I am studying in boarding school- no difference with normal daily school *, problems in study, prefects and etc. How am I going to manage my life if it is like this?? Any idea?? hurmm -____-


I'm so sorry to my juniors *well I don't know both of them* because I scolded you guys during the assembly in the morning instantly. Yeah I'm not in a good condition..huhu

For those people who felt annoyed with me for a few days, I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you guys especially to all my dear prefects in SMK RPK.My intentions are good.Don't get me wrong :)

GOOD LUCK FOR THE UPCOMING TESTS!


YOURS SINCERELY,

Autumn Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment