Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Why me?


Dear readers,

Peace be upon you.

Hey, I am waiting for my UPU result. May Allah SWT  grant my du'a to be able accepted in one of the Universities in Malaysia since I don't have that so called 'good' luck to go for an interview for MyBrainSc scholarship.For your information, you might regret by not choosing me :P I have the qualifications that are needed *I am complimenting myself * It is worth having me okay! haha. Please ya Allah, please let my pointer pass for this time to apply for JPA Scholarship >_<  Amin. Yeah I need to hunt for scholarships, I don't want to be a big burden for my parents. Furthering studies in the next level costs a lot! Although my parents can afford it but I don't like it. I need to show my abilities too in order to get any scholarships. I seek for your help, Allah the Mighty :')

It is kind of stressful day today too. As dad said " Adik ada power" okay, what does it mean? It means that I have a power that attracts people around me, I mean my family members. Everybody needs me. It seems that they can't live without me :P so, why me?

The first reason is : Dad needs me to help him in the orchard. As I posted in the previous entry about my dad is running an oil palm plantation in our orchard, my strength is needed indeed.

Next: Mom is not feeling well since I was 14teen. She needs me beside her to look after her. Well I am used to it.After all, mom raised me for 19 years so it does not bother me either.

Along: He's working abroad this time. He needs my help to look after Kak Long. Just a week. Bro is closer with me than the other siblings. Getting help from others might be a little awkward?haha *just kidding

Kak Ngah: I had worked with her during my 2nd semester to help secondary students for English who will be sitting for SPM 2014. I love being a tutor :) I might see them again on 16/17  May however this dates clash with Kak Yang's vacation day. I guess that I will do some charity works this time rather than indulging myself with fun activities during Kak Yang's vacation.

Kak Yang: She has been stressed out recently. It is hard to be an intern in Taiping Hospital. All I can do is only pray for her. She'll be sitting for her medical examination before pursuing her next posting in surgery.She needs her own space and a vacation. She wants me to tag along. I don't mind but I have to help Kak Ngah with the charity works. I am so sorry dear sis.

Kak Cik: This person seems okay. She does not need any helps from me I guess. hehe. I hope she is in the pink of health in Aussie. Hey, we had face-time on iPhone just now :3 It is good to hear Elsa's purring. oh how I wish to go to Adelaide someday. Please let my dream come true ya Allah :D

Having discussed the matter above, it is clearly proven that I am needed by everyone in my family :P This might due to my characteristics which are loyal, good and hardworking xD That's all I can conclude.

Farewell everyone!

Yours sincerely, 

Autumn Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment