Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mid term break

Peace be upon you,

Dear readers,


My experience riding a night bus is typical. I am used to it after a month well known as a University Student (Mahasiswi). It was a bit tough yesterday before going back home as I had 2 quizzes which were Bioorganic Chemistry & Statistics. Alhamdulillah. He ease everything for me. However, I am not sure 100% that I am going to score well.huuuuu. It is a bless for me having a week mid term break.Great! A bunch of assignments to be accomplished before returning UTM. TESTS give me goosebumps! oh no, I will be having Mathematical Methods 1, Bioorganic Chemistry, Microbiology, Statistics & Malaysian Dynamics tests. Ya Allah, please help me, your servant. *I had my Biomolecules test last Monday :) 


Finally, I'm home relaxing myself at living room. Fatigue, I watched TV, my favourite channel, KBS World on Astro channel 392 - The Return of Superman. The cute baby twins made my day today! They are very cute and they just do what they want to do instead of listening to their dad.Funny! Kids- I miss my childhood moment because being a little kiddo, you don't have to think a lot of matters.Just be happy with your own life. That is what kids do! I realized that I'm a grown up now. And I have already faced the biggest challenge of my life, Mom went peacefully. I hope she is in heaven, In Shaa Allah, my prayers are always with you, Mom.


Too many things to be done within this week! I hope I can do all my lists, In Shaa Allah :) One of those is my assignments. hewhew. ahh, I borrowed a book - One True Thing from Perpustakaan Raja Zarith Sofiah, UTM. so, it's another mission, reading a book as the due date sending the novel falls on 27 of October if I am not mistaken. Study :/ no more honey moon I guess? dear self, please aim your target.study for the sake of Allah, Mom & Dad.Make them proud okay? My Lecturer is going to further her Post Doctoral soon and I am amazed! I hope I can follow her foot steps, one day in shaa Allah.Amin. Good luck Dr. Faezah! :) All the best Doctor!


I never thought what will I be in the future.As I stay here, UTM Allah shows me the clearer pathways after graduating Bachelor of Science in Biology. There are a lot of job prospects too although at first I was hesitating about this. huuuuu. So, Wan Sujaihah, set your goals. Bear in mind that Allah is the best planner after all. Go for dunya & akhirat. May both will be balanced, in shaa Allah. To my classmates, SMBB we are one, together we strive for excellence! Thank you for supporting me during my gloomy days. You guys are the best! *funny people I met e.g King of Selfie, nerdy , perfectionists, freaks but hey you guys are unique :) Those characteristics are fantastic! Just be as you are :D


Yours sincerely,  

Autumn Tears

2 comments: