Wednesday, June 15, 2016

When my heart speaks!

Peace be upon you, readers (:
I'm back after missing in action for 6 months! hehe
I admit the whole semester is packed with a bunch of assignments, quizzes, tests, presentations etc but I do have a lot of free time anyway, it's just me who is feeling lazy to let my beautiful fingers dancing on the keyboard :P


Just to inform you that I have officially ended my 2nd year @ semester 4 of degree. All praises to Allah SWT :) He eases everything during this holy month of Ramadhan. I had 6 papers for this final examination which was conducted since the 2nd Ramadhan for this year. May all the efforts will be paid of with a Dean's list in shaa Allah :)


I can't believe in another 3 months break, I will be a 3rd year student. Wow Badik Chan is a super senior :3 It means that I should prepare myself with a research topic & come up with specific research objectives as well as research proposal for the first semester of final year. I wonder what should I do because I still do not have any clues hewhew I hope everything will be alright for my final year project. Some of my classmates are doing their FYP for the first semester of the third year because they were selected for the young leader scientists program. They had the chance to complete their project early while the others including me will start during our first semester of final year. The time given which is 1 year or specifically only 8 months guys to be able to graduate is very challenging. Being a student is indeed stressful. I want a long vacation and missing in action if possible HAHAHA


Apart from that, I should be mentally prepared for my second semester during third year due to the no study week *cries* My third year seniors had their exam early and ended early too because they will attend industrial training for 3 months. As a junior, I will follow their footsteps next year at around June to August 2017. Wish me luck!


I remember my Additional Mathematics teacher, Sir Shafiee @ Piee said that if you want to find a soulmate, find during your third year in university because you will be very busy in your final year HAHAHA :D I find this statement is very funny because I'm not interested into having a serious relationship or finding "future spouse". Besides, I am only 21. Too young too dumb to face any responsibilities. I will always pray to have a soleh future husband in shaa Allah. The one who will never cheat & won't marry others even after I die :P *that's one of the condition and yeah my sisters said that my ideal type of man is hot meletop-letop HAHAHA but actually, it will be a great combo if pious + hot meletop-letop * I just want to laugh out loud! Whatever it is, let Allah decides.


I miss home so much. I will be back on 19th June 2016 flying from Senai to Ipoh. There are too many wish lists which include making cookies for Eid Mubarak, eating Ramyun (not the spicy one, my sister said that the non-spicy is called Shim ramyun) and curry maggie with the sunny side up egg with drooling egg yolk yummy! for moreh after terawih prayers, trying to cook the original carbonara by using eggs as the gravy not Prego :D, eating sushi or korean food with Kakcik because I promise to treat for her birthday, babysitting my baby niece, Opa & nephew, Fateh and last but not least learning to drive manual car ( Badik Chan can be expert in shaa Allah because she needs to use Kancil during her third year in UTM). Oh, my sister Kakcik will be attending her convocation day in Adelaide on 12-16th September 2016. I will tag along and truant for a week * I just start my lecture on 4th September 2016. If everybody goes, it will be nice to have a road trip from Melbourne to Adelaide* I might be one of the drivers okay because I'll be practicing my driving skills for this 3 months break #PrayForBadikChan hehe


Well, that's all for now. I hope I can update my blog as always. hehe if I'm not lazy :P Thanks for reading! Have a great moment during this fasting month with your beloved ones. Cheers!


Yours sincerely,

Badik Chan :3

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha... Nice one, badik third year umo 21, So,terlalu awal untuk kahwin..tp lau dh bersedia xsalah badik, kawin awal elok apa..hahaha *dah ad calon ke..ehem,ehem >.<
    kalau zati third year nnt umur 23.. Okay x??..hehehehe :p, Btw,gudluck bila practice drive kereta,bawak lah dtg umah zati nnt boleh bawak zati ikut g jalan2..hahaha
    badik boleh punya gambate!!
    Dan best of luck for your third year badik,ad 3 bulan lg nak prepare kann..and for your FYP,moga Allah permudahkan, Allah yuftah alaikum badik...
    P/s: kim salam kt kak.wan, ucap tahniah jugak kat dia for her convocation..

    Yours sincerely,
    -Jiran Makmal Fizik- :p
    *still love this nickname.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zati. Uwarghhh tak sangka Zati comment. Panjang lebar pulak tu. In Shaa Allah Zati. Klo badik terer nanti kita date eh dgn Ana semua. Hehe Thanks Jiran makmal fizik yg comel. In Shaa Allah badik kirim Salam Zati ke kakcik. Takda calon lah. zati dah ade ke? Hahaha harapnya Allah permudahkan utk FYP amin amin Moga Allah permudahkan Zati juga nanti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! the topic is very much in demand today and everyone wants to read about it. Thanks http://awriter.org/customwritingscom

    ReplyDelete