Sunday, June 5, 2011

The A-Z holidays




Hi diary :) Its been a long time I do not update any posts. And OUHH *its my fault (1 Month) :O sorry~

Ermm..well, i have been up to lots of things during the week.for the first day of holiday, i didn't go for tuition.what a waste! coz nobody' s gonna sent me nor fetch me home.huhu and on the next day, we flew to kl and stayed at a home stay which is located in Selayang.An amazing modern contemporary house on top a of a hill, man! I was over the moon ^^ * Truanting again..what to do?so do the next day, sunday :P LOL By the way, thanks to me, exemplary and kak cik, jocky due to the stupendous research made ever by us!haha :D Actually, we want to stay in a condominium but what a bad luck as the owner didn't answer the calls from us. Yea it was a magnificent condo ;) plus the fee was as same as the home stay that we have been to.
We just didn't get the opportunity_and poor jocky.pity her.you should come with us too :( she couldn't as the word says "study is important" huhu.study hard jocky!i will always pray for you :)

Here check this out:-

Taman Amansiara :)



The entrance_



29th May 2011

bro's red day.congratz ma. i don't know what to say about this..so, no comment =__=

back home at the evening on the same day..fatigue!!! after maghrib, Sis Syakira and I rushed to Penang. Penang mali lagi..aiya..palli palli! but unfortunately, still late and steady. haha :D tired+sleepy, then i slept soundly.lalala so shhh don't ever want to bother!back off* -__- haaa..it was the first sem for the newbies in UiTM Penang. Early in the morning before the clock strikes to 8 a.m, we made a move. Sis got classes to teach at that time.her schedule was packed! and for your information only a class on wed.hurmm..be strong!at her office, i started to use her lappy*new one! :) then accessing internet as usual :P haha..lucky there was wifi and if i used the comp in her office, totally policy denied =_= booo! feeling bored, i watched personal taste.murni's cd :) best ouhh! but i couldn't finish it fast due to some jobs given by kak noorli,a friend of Sis also a BEL lecturer and her office-mate. Guess what, I just became a research assistant by typing her thesis and was paid :) heee- I'm making money while staying there $_$.haha :P

I didn't do any of my homework yet coz i went there only bringing myself and some clothes :D hah! so i spent my days doing my job and even finishing the cd -___- but hey, i was busy ok?just imagine almost everyday in that week i had to wake up early in the morning before the cock crowing and the bird chittering but hearing the sounds of crickets singing kreeettttttt huh @_@ i'm lacking of sleep.i bet that you guys did sleep until noon right?..well its a usual routine in holidays :D haha
but i couldn't! and i'm relief that now i'm home.HOME SWEET HOME


back at our conversation about Penang..erm, that day, i went to buy some food at the laman perda.lots of students >>the handsome ones, geeky ones, nerdy ones, sweet ones, pretty ones, neat ones ;) am i a spy?Lol just observing :P haha.I went to a stall and bought some thing and the makcik seller asked me: ade kelas lagi ke,dik? huh =_= i told her that i'm actually not a student here.i even said that my sis's teaching here.she couldn't believe that i'm still in form 4 coz i'm 16teen.am i looked mature enough?:O ridiculous~ and i felt a bit piss off when i went to a wedding and the mom's of the groom thought that i'm a teacher.what the!too much la.i'm old @__@ waaaaa- whatever. i hate people observing me only on the physical state.yea i know that i'm tall but my mind is not like them lah~

Look, when i'm home.I don't feel great at tuition.As it is holiday,then people from all walks of life trying to make kenduri kahwin and tons of them to attend!and my tummy kept aching ergghh.then it become potbelly..aishh -_- i didn't feel great having tummy ache at tuition.it took my time to study>_< plus truanting made me blur when i'm studying new topics at there..yea, i have to face the music due to the hectic schedule and auspicious occasions to attend.i hate it!!somebody, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment