Monday, June 6, 2011

Summit Matters-




hah!I should have matter this before... and I'm glad that I just spent the day with Sapphire members doing those sort of thing today. well, frankly i didn't draft any about my project and i just came to ana's house and hopefully insisting to get inspiration there.haha :D yeah..at first, *BLANK BRAIN o_O but then i came up with an idea which will led me to use it for my upcoming project.

It seemed futile and I just felt depressed T_T lucky me because tricky telly,tiqah and inquisitive amber, ana made me realized that easy peasy thing can be so useful indeed.Fancy that!Thanks to you guys, chinggu..I felt really relief and absolutely delighted.^^
I hope that I can complete this mission before the school re-open.

And today was the best day for the group.Yea..having lots of crazy moments, making videos + presentations, snacks time and even having lunch at ana's.wow those were scrumptious!made me drool too :P

Well, the summit thing was about to be held. And I need to venture in order to make a big success, right?so, do pray for me.I need to think widely and have inspirations to create one ;)

sometimes, teenagers can create problems.its cut-and-dried ;)

M.E. T.H.E. S.U.P.E.R.S.TAR

STARRING: ME (BADIK)
PUTERI
ATIQAH

Problemo! enjoy the scene :P


No comments:

Post a Comment