Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rindu Life Matriks



Kesayangan. My lovelies!


Dear readers,

Peace be upon you :)

How is it going guys? Fine during this Ramadan Mubarak? 4 days left before the upcoming Eidulfitri. The day of our victory! Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah SWT. 

I have been so busy recently. Tired of doing the chores, of course! But I hope this challenge given by Allah will train me to be a loyal daughter for my parents. It is indeed making me realized that we, as caliphs have to live to the fullest by aiming not only dunya but both dunya and akhirat. We do not know when is the right time to be returned to Him so, we have to prepare ourselves by doing good deeds as much as we can. Based on the global issues nowadays, my heart achenes so much! Please save Gaza and help the Palestinians. The mystery of MH370 is not resolved yet and to my surprise MAS airplane, MH17 was crashed!

O Allah, please help us, I humbly send my prayers to Allah the Almighty :'(
He's Al-Faatir, the creator. We, caliphs belong to Allah and verily onto Him shall we return.

Okay, I miss my life in matriculation or specifically Penang Matriculation College. Yeah, I have been there as a science student for a year. My sis, Kakcik asked me, which phase that I like the most. Definitely my life as as a matriculation student! HAHA :D  I told her that. Well, I am different from others,* I think so because people usually miss their school life.Me? I don't know.   It is an honor for me when I was appointed to be the Head Girl of SMK Raja Perempuan Kelsom, Kuala Kangsar for 2012 session but frankly speaking I don't really admire my school too much. hehe. Don't be mad rpkians! Maybe this is because my personality which is introvert and I do not have a good rapport with the staffs and teachers plus juniors. Certain teachers that I adore only are the ones that I used to feel comfortable with but I don't speak much too with them. I speak when is needed because I am not a talkative person!


I become annoying and talkative with people I love :) hey,that's a fact! Wan Sujaihah's fact :D I don't think  science is an interesting subject in school especially Physics. well, I feel like an idiot answering 3 Physics papers for SPM without knowing what the questions actually want! erghhhhh!!! I am just lucky to score B in Physics. fuuuh! And I feel so grateful to be one of the KMPPians for 2013/2014 session because the lecturers taught me how to understand Science subjects better and I am madly in love with Chemistry during my 2nd semester because Miss Wong is the best teacher ever in the world! hehe Thank you for the knowledge teacher. I miss you :) Seriously, a lot of lesson and moral values can be discovered in KMPP.* and the most important thing is Module 3 Science students learn Computer Science which is something new and good bye Physics in my life!* For your information, I am an exchange module student. Because I really hate Physics, I applied for the module exchange from H3P5 to K3P4 :3 


I learn to be independent although the ugly truth is I was homesick for the first 6 months which is the 1st semester. I can't believe how weak I was before, crying all the time and always confront with the biggest fear which is STRESS! My roommates Ain, Faz & Mimi are the ones who enlighten my days. They always comfort me when nobody is going to fetch me home to Kuala Kangsar, Perak my hometown. At least, we did activities like other students do such as watching movies and marathon Korean dramas! hehe I have cool buddies in K3P4. We are just like a one big family :D I miss them. Everybody has their own specialties and this make us unique, hey! We live while we're young! HAHA. The most awesome memory is when we participated in a choir competition!Everybody tried their best. It didn't matter if we do not have beautiful voices but at least we tried to sing loudly with the correct pronunciation! I know sometimes I am moody especially during the choir practice. Just imagine how busy I am, that night, we had to go for Chemistry extra class from 8 p.m until 10 p.m. Then, we continued singing "One Thing" and "Live While We're Young" by One Direction until 11 p.m.



After that, light off announcement  was heard. and we must go back to our niche, me at A3-2-1 (Sri Ixora) That was very tremendous!! and my tutorials were not finished but I don't remember what did I do because I don't think I was scolded by the teachers! hehe and the best part is the next day was quizzes for Biology and Science Computer! Oh Crap!!!! I just accept the fate.  Funny but totally a mental torture! *,,* I remember the time 1 week before the final examination, a couple of days before our study week, we met at the basketball court making a big circle after Isyak.Each of us said sorry, apologise and confess everything for this one year friendship. It was so sad and I almost cried. We are strangers at first but a bond suddenly developed as time goes by. I hope this bond is everlasting! That night after Biology papers, which is the last paper, we met again. An enormous cirlce is made again. A4 papers were passed to each other. We jot down about our impressions toward our K3P4 members. We played truth or dare. Crazy moments back then.lol! I was asked whether I fall in love with a guy- I chose  "truth" instead of dare. HAHA 



The UPU result is just around the corner. We will be going different pathways after this. All the best my sporting & cool K3P4 members! May Allah bless us  :D Amin. Do the best and let the past be past. Just a word from, Wan Comel : Keep Moving Forward!
Love you guys so much! :)





Lab Coat Day :D


Yours sincerely,   

Wan :3







6 comments:

  1. Thought u hate life in matric. U used 2miss my home at pesona. He2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha at first.yeah I miss pesona but you are staying in selayang.no more penang trip after this.huhu

      Delete
  2. I miss you too wan badik ♡♡♡♡ hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many memories in penang. From leaving u at butterworth to eating birthday cake wit u at damiral! Lets do.it again sometimes!

    -baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that sounds perfect!let's have,fun together like we always did before!can't wait to,see you during eid ;) have fun in Kuantan okayy

      Delete