Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sentap

Dear readers,
Peace be upon you.


Hello everyone. Nice meeting you again on Greatest Story Ever Told. This is my first post in July. Ramadhan Mubarak falls in this month of July 2014. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah SWT for giving the greatest gift for Muslims to repent or seek for forgiveness and most definitely collecting rewards due to the good deeds! Congratulations for fasting. May Allah ease everything especially to refrain from hunger and thirst.

I will not be posting a new entry without having a sizzling news to tell. So, can you guess what kind of story will be written today? Okay, although we have reached the month of Barakah, I don't think it is wrong to criticize something. As for me, it is good to tell the truth instead of keeping it as a secret which leads you to be regret for facing it alone without gaining advice or sharing the problems to the others.

I really hate someone who does not value friendship. I admit that I am an introvert person and I usually face some difficulties to mingle with other people. I do have friends but not many. I treasure my friends like my family too although priorities come first for family members. I have a friend. A so called friend. She is too good to be true. She is nice, clever and petite. I love being around her but she was meant to be one of the SBP students. We keep in touch on the social media. She always congratulates me when I perform well in my studies. 

We both scored straight A's in PMR 2010. Straight A's students usually pursue their next level in Science stream and so do I. While SBP students will definitely be pursuing their studies in Science stream. We are both pure science students. At the age of 16teen, I found myself an identity confusion. This is all because of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Mathematics! I could not perform well like I always did the 3 years back in secondary school. She was doing good in her boarding school. I felt envy for the first time but I know I had to get rid of this feeling.

It was SPM trial examination for 2012. I did my best and I know she can do way better than me. The exam was over. She sent me a message on facebook asking about my grades. There, I know I found something wrong about her. She was not like the one I used to know before. Maybe she thinks that she is too great and genius ==' Although she does not boasting about her excellent achievements, she does not want to stay longer in our long conversation.

21/3/2013, the date which announced the SPM result for 2012. I got 7A's and 2B's. I feel grateful too although  I didn't get straight A's. She does not text me like she usually did. No messages from her until now. We do not keep in touch. I stalked her facebook profile. She scored straight A's! To my surprise, she manages to further her studies in Jordan. However, I don't know what scholarship and course that she's into. Maybe medicine but never mind. I was informed that she was studying in UTP before pursuing in oversea university. There is no relation between  an engineering course that she studied before and medicine. There is a contrast there!

It is okay my dear friend for doing this to me. Stay happy with your current life because I am happy with my life now without you. I am not stupid, for your information. I manage myself to finish my one year science matriculation program. Science stream is not bad after all although I found myself an identity confusion before. Don't ever find or talk to me when you need me someday because I never forget what you had done to me unless  you say sorry and apologize. I may be good but I will never be fooled again.


Yours sincerely,   

Autumn Tears

2 comments:

  1. I dont get it why u shd be angry. Is it coz she didnt share abt the scholar??

    -baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not only about scholar.it's all about her attitude!please mind your manner, amigo.

      Delete