Thursday, November 3, 2016

Silent readers 🌸

Peace be upon you.
I'm having my mid semester break for a week right now so I'm currently at home. Alhamdulillah I'm in the pink of health and I hope you too 😊
My sister, Kakcik decided to travel back home once she knew I will spend the rest of the days in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. Of course I'm over the moon because I haven't met her since September after her graduation day in Adelaide. So many things to do but so little time. I wish my holiday is longer than a week. Sobs 😞😞😞 I have to cope with my studies too & it stressed me up. Please pray for my success. Ameen.
Anyway, what's with the entry today? It seems curios right? To be honest, I'm anxious about this after gossiping with Kakcik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well, Kakcik told me that she had a silent reader who read her blog.lmao!!! But you know what, it seems creepy because that anonymous tend to message her personally on Facebook. Maigoddd what is this?does it sound like Mystic MessengerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hahha sorry I'm really into MM though I have stopped playing it after finishing Jumin's route.hehe πŸ’œ
It's uncomfortable though if that happens to me.hahaha Do I have a silent reader too? Haha if I do, whoever you are thank you for reading my entries although I used to speak out my mind here & talking nonsense lmao Sorry for annoying you with these posts since 2009 hahhaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My sis told me that she was only joking by writing "please boost up my spirit to further my Master in UIA" & it turns out that "he" took this opportunity to personally message her on Facebook. 😱😱😱😱 I dare to challenge any silent readers to do the same.hahahha * if you have the guts to do so πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Well bye then! See you on my next post!
Warm regards🌸
Badik Chan 😁

1 comment:

  1. i'm your silent reader since I knew about your blog.. :) ngeehhhh...~

    ReplyDelete