Monday, January 23, 2017

Back home 🌟

Peace be upon you πŸ’š

This is the time for me to express my feelings into words. Haha I'm glad to be able to. Just look at my current situation, it's semester break, guys! *Smiling from ear to ear 😁😁😁

Actually, my sem break starts on Jan 9th to be specific and will end soon during my birthday 😭 I might celebrate my 22nd birthday alone while thinking about my unfortunate fate on why should I be back to Uni so early *crying under pillows.
10th February, that's a date to remember 🌟 Take note,please my silent reader@ future soulmate πŸ˜‚πŸ’š

On this date, she, the love of your life is born. You should appreciate her, love her, protect her, withstand with her childish behaviour, guide her to the right path, trust her and the most important thing is devotion πŸ’Œ

Why am i feeling shy out of sudden πŸ˜‚ It's like I'm writing to my future spouse.
Nahhh everybody wants to be loved. Let's spread the love & live happily ever after "ClichΓ©"πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

That's enough, shoo shoo those fluffy vibes right now πŸ˜‚

Staying at home is a bless but that's just for a couple of days to be honest. I felt lonely πŸ˜‚ there's nobody here except me myself & dad. Luckily, we had a trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for 5 days & 4 nights with my brother, sister in-law & baby niece ✈ That's my third time visit as I have been there before with dad whenever I encounter my semester break. My sister works there as a medical officer in Queen Elizabeth Hospital 1. I hope she will be back to serve for Penisular Malaysia as it's not easy to meet her 😭 you never know how much I miss her. It's like you'll be meeting her once half a year. We had fun because the trip is adventurous & mostly what we do is food hunting! Hahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My family is known as food hunters. Well that's because we love to eat!!! I seriously like to gobble anything that is finger licking good haha then, I'll be insane ranting on Twitter that I'm getting fat lol those evil lipids love to stay on my cheek making it even chubbier oh no I'm totally annoyed 😣😣😣😣

So I come up with a solution to exercise πŸ˜† I don't prefer jogging as I need to get ready wearing my sport attire & scarf. It's time consuming!!! I love to do something indoor where nobody can judge me nor see me.haha I browsed back my old folders containing my KPop dance step videos* oh I was once a KPopper πŸ˜‚ There are a lot of options from Super Junior, B2st, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD hahaha just name it! Lol
I just dance whatever steps that I think might be possible to let me drench with sweat. Hey, I am a bad dancer! I don't know how to dance seriously. My body is so stiff lol glad this is indoor , I can do what I want hahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because the Boom Boom Dance Step Super Junior is a bit extreme like hell πŸ˜‚ I dropped my glass. Hahaha the glass flew out of the frame while I was doing the vigorous activity! Hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's my funny experience to share with you.lol

I went to Ipoh to watch Football match between Perak and Pahang. The match is so-so but still you feel angry whenever the ball hits the pole. Hurmm, there were many people & my brother told me that we need to be there an hour early. After maghrib prayer we hopped on a motorcycle & drove there. The road was congested!! It's a smart choice to ride on a motorbike instead of driving a car. I bought a mafla- "Kejor Yeop Kejor, Perak" tagline on it πŸ˜‚ ahahha
The next day, I spent my weekend with my baby niece. My brother treated lunch - oh it's Sushi King πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ thank you, Along!πŸ±πŸ£πŸœπŸ›πŸ™πŸ˜

We went to Aeon Klebang & my sister in-law wanted to buy some presents for her friend's baby boy who turns 1 year old. My brother was interested to buy a new shoe for my niece but couldn't because the arcade seemed to catch her eyes more. When we said " Cantiknya kasut. Jom pakai. Beli kasut baru jom" she replied "Taknak!" Omg this girl πŸ˜₯ hence Along bought 5 tokens & we played several games. When we're about to return home, she didn't want to give a cooperation. My sister in-law starts to bribe her saying there's a merry go round where she can play & ride on a white horse. πŸ˜‚ My dear baby niece started to throw tantrums when we actually rushed to Sushi King for lunch πŸ˜… oh god, her mother felt sorry for her & brought her to Kidzoonia where it's a place for children to play. It was her first time there & she played joyfully 🌸🌸🌸
That's the struggle when you become a parent. I can't imagine how am I going to raise my kids in the future. I hope I will be a strict mother πŸ˜‚ & of course a loving mom πŸ’š

At the end of the day, I cooked dinner with my sister in-law. We made Carbonara with Spinach & the taste is tasty!!! It's a great combination of mushroom, spinach & chicken breasts with grated cheese & full cream milk. Oh no cholesterol!!! Do I care?!πŸ˜‚ Thus, my brother suggested me to play Just Dance. It's a dance game, where you need a camera along with the PlayStation remote connected to your TV & of course Wi-fi. I dance several songs & tried to beat his perfect score!Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was drenched with sweat & panting catching my breath. I don't know whether it can cause my cheek slimmer or not πŸ˜‚ hahahha but still my body felt sore. Muscle stiffness 😭😭😭

I'll update more entry soon 🌸 Thanks for reading πŸ’š

Warm regards,
Autumn Tears 🍁
-Badik Chan 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment