Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ungrateful 🙂

I was informed that I have passed my proposal presentation but I feel nothing at all. Am I feeling ungrateful? 🙂 I should thank Allah but I'm not satisfied. My mark is not too great & I think it is kind of low but not the lowest compared to the other friends. To me this is not what I want. I hate myself for freaking out during that time. It is kind of annoying when people boast about their achievements haha yeah Allah heard your prayers but not mine so it feels awful to be honest ✌ This is just my feelings so I hope if you happen to read this, don't feel offended herher 💁 Maybe my prayers will be heard in the future. It depends on Allah anyway. I just have to believe in Him & of course myself for not giving up. I should be grateful for what I have after all this time. Hence, just take a good care of yourself. FYUP is not everything because you still have other subjects to score 😌 keep on studying & do the best instead of thinking you are useless or an idiot just because of FYUP hahahhaa.
A reminder to ponder;
If you think you are stupid, then why are you a university student? 😊 You are a diamond that will shine bright someday. Silly things like overthinking will ruin yourself more so keep on moving forward because you will excel this journey in Shaa Allah 🌸

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post Dear! i like your article, thanks for sharing the information. Awesome images and content flow, i am also an content writer, write interesting and amazing articles on Horoscope or Rashifal in Hindi or different - different topics. please check on my website mPanchang.com

    ReplyDelete