Friday, November 16, 2018

Congratulations Badik Chan 🎓🎉💐

Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah SWT 💕 I've finally made it 😊 To those who have been with me for all the time, thank you very much. May Allah bless you with His countless blessings in Shaa Allah 🤗

4 years journey with blood, sweat & tears has come to an end. Anxiety, pressures, heartache are now memories. UTM Skudai has transformed me into a diligent & independent lady. I learnt to be strong & don't give up no matter what happens.

"It doesn't matter if I am not everyone's cup of tea because some prefer other beverages. Nobody knows me better than the Almighty. It's my creator that I should be trying to please. Let him be the judge. Ignore all the negative vibes from the toxic people 🤗"


Wan Sujaihah Binti Meor Hissan
Bachelor of Science (Biology)
UTM Skudai, Malaysia 

No comments:

Post a Comment