Friday, May 25, 2018

People change

Peace be upon you. I find it weird when suddenly people who aren't interested in reading my blog before this would be my silent readers for my latest post 😂 Thank you. In this holy month, I think Allah wanted to show His mercy on me that there are certain people who are curious *solely labelled as bawang* here. I didn't intend to provoke anyone that's why I didn't even post any link to share oh I'm talking trash about others on my latest post! Here read this post! I'm telling a sizzling news about fakers! If you are offended this shows that you are one of the fakers then. Hypothesis is accepted 😂 We are humans, not a saint. Everyone makes mistakes. I know I am not holy. The reason I posted the previous entry is because I wanted to express myself on what I have been through. Ok let me tell you straight, will you be okay enduring yourself doing your fyup without any supports? I bet nobody can handle the stress. Of course you will at least have a friend to cry on but in my case? Do I have any??? *I do have one but the reason I felt sad is because someone who is once closed to me is not the one who I can rely on. It makes me sad why people can change out of sudden 😢 It feels awkward & I was praying a lot before this but it didn't seem alright. The bonds that are meant to be repaired are still hanging without a word. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I've been reflecting myself a lot too. Maybe I did a lot of sins that's why Allah tested me like this. I felt like a ruthless friend when I couldn't even give advice like praying 5 times a day will be enough as a Muslim. I felt ashamed although I joined Usrah & learned about Tarbiyah I couldn't give dakwah to those who aren't aware about 5 times prayers which is the simplest thing to do as a Muslim. I want us to be able to go to Jannah. It's not that I hate you but silently I'm praying for you. I'm lost & confused. Are you still considering me as your precious friend or actually a friend on name (direct translation from BM 😂 kawan atas nama sahaja, sebab tu saya rasa itu penipuan semata2). I love you but I don't think you love me as I do 😅 I hope everyone can change to be better. Just pray to Allah so that we will be able to be a true Muslim in Shaa Allah 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment